Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

MAYBE OBAMA IS THE "BEAST" OF THE REVELATION OF SAINT JOHN, AFTER ALL

When speaking with friends and associates, I have often heard joking remarks made that Mr. Barack Hussein Obama (mmm MMM MMM!) might be the "Antichrist", the imitation Jesus who leads the whole world astray. Mostly I just chuckled along with everyone else.
 
Then, yesterday I heard a recording of some rally of idiots for Obama during which some dickhead grabbed a mike and shouted something about "Our Lord and Savior Barack Obama!!!"
 
Our WHAT??  Speak for yourself, you fool.
 
This idiot just proclaimed Obama to be Jehovah GOD. If someone said that about me - albeit I don't hand out cell phones and food stamps, so it beats me why anyone would - but if someone called me "Lord and Savior" I would very quickly point out that he needed a "checkup from the neck up".  If it is not already abundantly evident, I am most certainly NOT GOD.
 
But Obama remains silent about this. Man, that's creepy. I bet Obama is just basking in that "Lord and Savior" remark. Well, just so you all and Mr. Obama know, JESUS OF NAZERETH IS MY LORD, MY GOD, AND MY SAVIOR. And I am waiting for Mr. Obama to correct his errant fan.
 


No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive