And what a pleasure it was, too. I have a real good feeling about this. The panicked Democrats are telling their voters to "ignore the exit polls". THAT should tell you how it's going.
I had a lady call my cab for a ride to the polls. She told me she was voting for Obama. I told her that she should do exactly that, since a Romney win would not look legit if Obama didn't get at least one vote someplace.
I didn't get a tip from her. Sheesh, these liberal types have no sense of humor.
Ah well. I guess the day can't be completely perfect.
Also, if you have not done so, GET OFF YOUR DUFF AND VOTE! (If you're an Obama supporter, you're excused if you just want to sit there.)
- ► 2017 (74)
- ► 2016 (77)
- ► 2013 (136)
- MAYBE OBAMA IS THE "BEAST" OF THE REVELATION OF SA...
- HO - HO - HOMOSEXUALITY
- THANKSGIVING 2012
- THE CRISIS CONTINUES
- RAISE THE MINIMUM WAGE TO ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS AN H...
- THE RED SHIFT
- JUST A MODEST PROPOSAL
- THE LOOMING DISASTER THAT WILL NOT BE AVOIDED
- PEACE WAS OUR PROFESSION
- DIRE CONSEQUENSES
- THE FIGHT GOES ON
- JUST CAST MY VOTE
- THE REDSKINS RULE
- ELECTION PSY-OPS BOOMERANG COMING BACK TO HIT DEMO...
- ABOUT THIS (WHOLLY PREDICTABLE) SPATE OF NONSENSE ...
- THE DEMOCRAT RESPONSE TO THE HURRICANE SANDY DISAS...
- ROCK THE VOTE LIKE A HURRICANE
- FIVE MORE DAYS
- ▼ November (18)
- ► 2011 (77)
- ► 2010 (43)
- ► 2009 (56)