Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I'VE BEEN BUSY

Lest anyone think I haven't posted in a few days out of some kind of fear of the Administration, the fact is  I have been quite busy renewing my hack permit. Among other things this involves visits to the DMV and other government entities, and by the time I get through dealing with the idiots my taxes pay for, I'm too pooped to write much of anything.

Besides which, writing about this triple-dip scandal and the attendant cover-up is like trying to play Wack-A-Mole while simultaneously refereeing a game of 43 man Squamish.
 
I should be back in a few days. Until then, read Britebart and listen to Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levine (and of course if you can get him, Chris Plante. He's local to D.C. but "I Heart Radio" has him on WMAL 630 AM and 105.9 FM. Ciao for now and see you in a few days.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive