Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

NAP TIME

I really need to take a break from doing this blogging bit.  I am sure that all three of you readers will be fine until I get back, which should be sometime around New Year's (and don't worry, the Idiot of the Year and my predictions will be published).  

Thing is, folks, I need to quit sitting down at this keyboard as soon as I come home.  I get so busy with this stuff (and writing the first of a series of sequels to my 4-sales hit "The Peterson Investigation"; and working on spreadsheet formulas to try to find a more elegant proof of Fermat's Last Theorem and other stuff) that often I don't get enough sleep before going to work. So I'm putting a sock in it until New Year's.

One last jab at "president" Obama: He finally found a way to use Christmas to his advantage.  He wants everyone to go home and convince their Republican relatives to support Obama.  Talk about a fool's errand. 

(Just a note to my nephew: Brandon, I love you, but as to converting me to an Ubamanista;  fah-geddabowdit.)

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS. THAT'S AN ORDER.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive