Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2016

,THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST, JEHOVAH GOD.

I am well aware of various predictions of when "the End" shall take place and under what circumstances. As well, I am aware that scores of theologians, notably Harold Camping, have made failed predictions of the exact date and time of the day and hour. 

Although these predictions have all failed and led to mocking of the very idea of the Second Coming, I am here to tell you that it will happen, and the date is not getting any further away. 

Can anyone imagine that God is going to put up with the goings-on on this planet much longer? There are people around who are positively encouraging kids who don't even know what their genitals are for to think that they are boys if they are girls; and girls if they are boys. 

And Israel, the home of His Chosen People the Jews, is "compassed round about with enemies". Iran, whose leaders describe Israel as a "disgraceful blot" on the map, is in the midst of an effort to develop nuclear weapons. Armageddon is less than 20 years away, and maybe much sooner. 

This is just my personal take on things, informed as best I can manage. Times and dates depend on whether one is using the lunar calendar or the modern sun-based one, or possibly both. But our modern calendar is based on the assumption that Jesus of Nazareth was born at its beginning; and that His Sacrifice at the Crucifixion took place when He was 33 years old. 

This would put the time of the Final Battle between Good and Evil at around 2033. This, according to what I believe, will be preceded by a 7-year "Tribulation" beginning sometime in 2026. Before that begins, I and other Christians will be taken away in what is commonly known as  "The Rapture". 

How this Rapture will occur, I don't know. Lots of people have imagined suddenly driverless cars spinning out into traffic, etc.. But I believe that when the LORD calls me up, my spirit will be separated from this beat-up old jalopy it's currently riding around in and will be encased into a new Glorified body. And thus shall I ever be with the LORD. If I am called up while driving and there's a crash, they will find my body... but it won't be my body anymore.  It will be just the sloughed off sinful shell of a decidedly imperfect human being. A human being redeemed by the Sacrifice of Almighty God Himself on The Cross. 

"No man knoweth the day or hour" of these events, and I do not pretend to know such. But one thing is crystal clear: They are not getting any farther away. The time is short, and these events are closing in. Are you prepared? 

The Bible says: "If you confess with your mouth that Jesus Christ is God Almighty, and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, then you will be saved". 

I confess, and I believe. 

How about  you? It's your choice.
  


No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive