Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

WHAT IN HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU KIDS?

From time to time, I check what words people are using to search for this e-rag. Many of these phrases contain the word "poop", so some time ago I started trying to see if this here blog was "Creme de la Poop", ie; the first thing that pops up when you google "poop".  So far it's so far down I can't even locate it in the limited time I have (seeing as how I have to work); but I have as usual uncovered some truly disturbing items.

There is a person, a female I hope, who has posted something called "How I stopped worrying and learned to love pooping while giving birth".

How informative.

However I also came across a video titled "Boogie 'Til You Poop".  After updating my security program, I downloaded the video.

The vid depicted a young man in his mid-20s on a rock climbing outing with some friends. About 80 feet up the face of some cliff, he gets his knee stuck in a fissure and his friend has to rappell down to help free him.  While his pal is below him trying to work his leg loose....

You guessed it, folks. 

Back in my day, we didn't have people carrying cameras everywhere and filming every damned bone-headed thing we did, LET ALONE TELEVISING IT FOR THE WORLD TO SEE SOME OF THE MOST EMBARRASSING STUFF THAT EVER HAPPENED TO US!! Yeah, it's a quality of friendship to be able to laugh about dangling beneath a close friend who is helplessly trapped and realizing he has crapped his pants. But it is NOT the story of Damon and Pythias by a long shot. And between those who were there it may well be a funny story to share between themselves when, years later, they are gathered together remeniscing.

Can you imagine this kid becoming the Ambassador to China about 25 years from now, and when he meets the leader of Red China, he doesn't know it but the commie is thinking: "ah, so, he poop on friend. Must be careful."

Well, I always wanted to know what you kids who vote for Obama do for fun. Now I know.  Gah.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive