Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

I'M BACK, FOLKS!

FINALLY! I thought that the Sirefef virus had done me in, but as it turns out all I needed to do was go to the library and search out a repair for the havoc. Now I'm back and my security systems and passwords are hideously strong. 


Now if you are anything like most folks you are sick and tired of hearing about a certain fatal shooting down in Sanford, Florida. Aside from the observation that it took the media over a month to scoot this to the forefront of the public attention. As for me, I don't know for sure WTF is going on with this shooting and all these idiots who have NO connection to the ongoing multiple investigations but keep mouthing off about it as if they were eyewitnesses have ditto no idea what the truth is. What they ARE trying to do is make some political hay out of it, and of course Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson hope to hustle some greenbacks out of it into the bargain.  


The DemonRatz are playing the race card to the hilt to advance several agendas in this one.  Here's the game: They catch a Republican saying "dammit" and respond by screaming, "How DARE you use such vile language, you no-good fucking son of a BITCH! You ought to have your mouth washed out with soap, you cocksucker, you motherfucker, you shit-fucking prick!!!" 


The good news is they've played this crap so blatantly that only the most blindly doctrinaire and the most slavish followers of that doctrine can help but see this garbage for what it is. 


Al Sharpton wants to see Zimmerman in handcuffs, on the basis of what he thinks the truth ought to be, regardless of what it is. 


I think Al Sharpton ought to be held down and have Skittles shoved up his fat ass until they come out of his loud idiot mouth. 


And that's all I have to say (for now) on the subject of the "Trayvon" shooting.  


It's 4 AM and I've been awake for almost 20 hours. I'll post more later.  It's nice to be back. 'Nite.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive