Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

WARNING TO THE "OCCUPIERS" : DO NOT EFF WITH 'BLACK FRIDAY". YOU WILL RISK SERIOUS INJURY.

I originally posted a lighthearted goofball post here, but now I am given to understand that you idiot kids have gotten it into your damnfool noggins to try and get between crazed Christmas shoppers and major retailers selling stuff they want on what is commonly known as "Black Friday".


ARE YOU NUMBNUTS KIDS OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MINDS?

Getting between a mother grizzly and her cubs is arguably less dangerous than getting between DC area Christmas shoppers and a pantload of promised bargains. Don't believe it? Then just try it. I can promise that you will be very seriously injured, possibly even killed. You wouldn't get in front of a herd of stampeding rhinoceroses, would you?

Or would you?

The 1960s era park-and-beach trash that has been egging you on won't be anywhere near where harm could come to them, I will guarantee you that. They know better. Tell them to stand in the way of those holiday shoppers. Let them go to the ICU (or the morgue).

I am not kidding one bit. And you lamebrains have nearly zero support here or anywhere else. When you get hurt, all but a few people will say you deserved what you got for being such idiots.
I had all my Christmas shopping done last month, so I won't be walking over you. But, if you actually have been wondering what it is like to have a ruptured spleen or a ruptured kidney, etc. then you just TRY getting between holiday shoppers and a sale. You will be facing a mob, you will be vastly outnumbered, and you will wish you had never decided to fuck with holiday shoppers.

A word to the wise is sufficient. I have here written a whole lot of words, and I hope for the sakes of you dolts that they will be sufficient. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, so don't blame the Alexandria Daily Poop when you wind up in traction.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive