Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I AM ON A SABBATICAL

Yes, gentle readers I am on a sabbatical from writing on this collection of rants so that I may GET THE HELL TO WORK AND PAY SOME DAMNED BILLS and thus be able to continue housing, feeding and clothing myself without having to ask Obama and his cronies for a handout.

I am (not) sorry to tell you Lefties out there that I am NOT dead, I am NOT deathly ill, and I have NOT been arrested. It's still a free country despite the efforts of you pinko proto-fascist scum to turn it into a Marxian utopia (hell).

There is a lot to talk about, but for now I'm just going to observe. I'll be back in about two weeks (or so). Until then, happy trails; especially to you deluded freaks who still think Obama is a decent CEO. You must be on LSD, so happy "trails". Get it? Forget it.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive