Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2017

IF YOU ARE THE ANONYMOUS DONOR WHO SENT $2000 TO MY GO FUND ME CAMPAIGN

Recently I announced that I had started a GoFundMe campaign asking $1,200. Two weeks passed without a donation and I had decided to take the campaign down.

But when I opened the dashboard page, I discovered that some kind soul had donated $2,000. However, the WiFi in this motel I am residing in went out before I could take the necessary steps to cash it in. 

Yesterday I finally had good WiFi and so tried to cash out, only to find that the account had been closed and the funds returned to the donor. The reason, I surmise from the emails from GFM and their payment service "We Pay" was that someone had tried to steal the payment but had been thwarted.

If you are the donor and you'd still like to help out, then once your money has been refunded message me on my Facebook account and I'll answer  with an address you can FedEx the money to. And even though I haven't received it, thank you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive