Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT PART II: DARK MATTER V. DARK POWER

WELL, AS IT TURNS OUT AS FAR AS THE HIGH FALUTIN' SCIENTISTS KNOW, THEY DON'T KNOW A DAMNED THING. This is borne out by the revelation that despite the existence of "dark matter" holding the universe together, there is also a "dark power" (which has nothing to do with Al Sharpton, by the way) which is pushing the universe to a rapidly accelerating expansion. What this "dark power" consists of they do not know, but they have observed that the universe is not only expanding but it is doing so at an accelerating rate.

AH HAH! THE FIRST PROOF THAT THE "POOP THEORY OF DARK MATTER" IS INDEED CORRECT!

So I herein posit the "Poop Theory of Dark Power", as follows:

All the energy given off since the beginning of the Universe has been slowing and transitioning back to mass, and a spherical shell of pure mass has been for eons building and accumulating just beyond the edge of the limits of human technology's ability to detect it. At some point, this mass became great enough to exert attraction on the mass contained in the stars and planets; and as this outer shell of mass grows it exerts an ever-greater force that compels the rest of the universe to move outward at an ever-increasing rate of speed.

I'd look into this further except that on the pittance I make driving a hack I cannot afford to launch a space telescope nor operate a particle collider. And when you guys win that Nobel and split it with me, I'm going to use the money to go fishing. Hell's bells people, I just stated what's going on. What, you want me to try to stop it?

Anyway, just remember that I hold the copyright to everything I publish here. When you find out I am right, give me the credit and fork over the money. Somewhere in some stream there is a fish that waits for me to dine upon it. Personally, there isn't anything I can do to stop any of this, and frankly I can't be bothered to wring my hands over things that probably won;t happen for a million years or more.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive