Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

A WORD ABOUT OUR NEW COMMENTS POLICY

WE ARE A BIT WEARY of intercepting idiotic and treasonous comments from assorted Leftists, and having to delete them. After all, you lice on the Left already get your voices heard in the Washington Post and the New York Times. I will not allow you to speak on MY publication, and - what joy! - you cannot do one damn thing about it!

I do allow comments from reasonable people who disagree with me, but I have had to delete so many personal attacks and spit-flying lunacy that I had to do something.

THEREFORE. Henceforth all comments will be reviewed before they are published. I will endeavour to check for comments every day and allow the good ones to see print. Thank you for reading the Allexandria Daily Poop.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive